Discover the new generation of Ballistic Velocity Radar
Unlike other chronographs Labradar is not based on light or sound but utilises Doppler Radar to measure your projectiles velocity. Not subject to sunshine and no need to shoot through vanes.
- Easy Set Up - Place LabRadar beside the shooter, point towards the target and you’re ready to go.
- Maximum Velocity, Minimum Velocity, Average Velocity, Standard Deviation, Extreme Spread.
- Actual velocities at various distances, up to 100 yards.
- Accurate with subsonic, transonic, supersonic projectiles.
- Works in any light conditions.
- No Shooting through a small confined window.
- Records virtually unlimited number of shots and shot series.
- Download data to a PC.